In The Last 25 Years The Growth In Radiology Practice Technology Has Been Explosive. Does Your Present Billing Company Have The Tools To Keep Up?
Unlike our competitors, at MBMS the best, most advanced technology starts with the brightest, most highly trained people. For example, our team has internally developed a flexible and highly responsive proprietary billing platform called Resolve. Resolve was created specifically for radiology billing and uniquely links directly to Discover® one of the most intuitive analytical tools in the industry. Discover® can integrate your radiology practice financial accounting and operational billing systems together to provide you with a concise, easy to understand, Dashboard reporting tool. This provides you with an accurate analysis on how your practice is performing with the most current and accurate analysis on how your practice is performing right now!
The best people, the most advanced, cutting edge technology!
Together, it’s what we call PeopleTechnology℠, synonymous with continuously upgradable, totally customizable, seamlessly integrateable solutions that are the standard for radiology billing performance. It provides speed, accuracy and accountability. Here are some very good additional PeopleTechnology℠ reasons why what matters most to your technology, matters most to MBMS:
- MBMS’ PeopleTechnology℠ team of IT developers and programmers maintains and continually updates our software to reflect changes in reimbursement to ensure that all client accounts remain in compliance with HIPAA/HITECH regulations. We never have to wait for a 3rd party software update like our competitors.
- MBMS maintains internal development resources dedicated to interface requirements. Interface files can be created at any time and can be used to extract data from two of MBMS' most robust platforms: MBMS Reports and MBMS Discover®.
- MBMS maintains cutting edge security measures to prevent outside interference and hacking into your data.
- MBMS employs the latest self-healing network technology as well as virtual server backups that insure consistent and reliable infrastructure to protect your data 24/7/365.
- Based upon MBMS’ investment in infrastructure, redundant capability and advanced operational processes we are able to achieve an uptime greater than 99%.
- Offsite storage includes disk-to-disk daily removal as well as cloud-based services. Investments include: generators, battery backups and warm-site disaster recovery options in the event of a national disaster.
- Because we don’t have to rely on independent software vendors for custom programming or system updates, our system has the ability to “communicate” with other systems and platforms, which provides MBMS with the unique opportunity to partner with a leading business analytics company to create Discover, the web-based dashboard reporting tool we currently use to capture and analyze all data elements contained within Resolve, down to the patient detail level.
- Our online access is available through any secure internet connection.
- MBMS has over twenty-five plus years of “business rules” logic built into our entire platform, which allows for maximum customization per client.
Resolve is a multidimensional or multi-value database management system. Nearly 2,000 companies worldwide run in this same type of environment; they do so because it is the most efficient, most powerful, fastest database/software application for high transaction volume industries like yours.
Because MBMS doesn’t depend on 3rd party software vendors like our competitors we can complete upgrades on an ongoing/as needed basis. It also means we never have to wait for the next large scale software “releases.”