MBMS is a sponsor and exhibitor at the year's ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum conference in La Jolla, CA. This joint conference of the American College of Radiology and the Radiology Business Management Association runs from January 17th-20th and features a diverse agenda, including practical management strategies tailored to the radiology environment.
Conference highlights include:
- Gain all-new insight into the economic and cultural factors driving radiological change
- Lay a strategic roadmap for success ― explore new ideas for achieving optimal practice performance
- Collaborate and innovate with colleagues and top business experts
- Network with colleagues and top leaders
- Boost your management impact and build confidence as a strategic thinker
- Earn CME, Category A , NASBA CPE and RBMA continuing education credits.
Learn more about the conference, including agenda topics, at: https://www.rbma.org/RBMAMembers/Education/ACR-RBMA_Practice_Leaders_Forum/RBMAMembers/Education/ACR-RBMA-Practice-Leaders-Forum.aspx?hkey=6bf236e0-cb47-40aa-a8a9-de9f36b5de4a