MBMS continues it's support of the RBMA's Northeast Chapter as it's Title Sponsor and exhibitor at this year's RBMA Northeast Chapter Meeting held at the Sands Casino & Resort in Bethlehem, PA on November 9-10. The agenda features industry-leading speakers from around the country, including MBMS' Director of Industry Research and Relations Greg Wertz. Greg will address the "Evolution of MIPS Components and Future Practical Application."
Those also on the agenda:
• Dr. Brian Gale, SaferMD - High Performance Communications In the Age of MIPS
• Randy Roat, Strategic Radiology - The Benefits of Private Practice Collaboration
• Judy Burleson, ACR - Update on CMS Quality Payment Program
• Kathryn Keysor, ACR - Clinical Decision Support in Medicare: The Current Status of PAMA Implementation
• Christie James, Massachusetts General Physicians Organization & President-Elect of RBMA National – The Reality in Radiology
• David Humphreys, Avasek - The Human Element of Cyber Security